LOCATION – HAMPTON
SALARY – DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
HollandGreen is a Residential Architectural practice with offices in Thame, Oxfordshire and Hampton, Surrey. It was founded by partners Ben Holland and Stephen Green in 2010 and has been growing successfully building its team, reputation and increasingly delivering larger, full service and high end residential client projects. Our brand purpose is to transform people’s lives by creating wonderful living spaces,
HollandGreen was originated out of a belief that Architects could do better for their clients; delivering insightful and inspirational client focused designs supported by an elegant process and an unrivalled customer experience.
We aspire to bring a differentiated client experience to this sector, more commercial and technological driven with client focused contract management. Our vision is to become the go to Architect practice for high end residential clients.
We are currently re-positioning the HollandGreen brand having recently completed a strategic review resulting in the development of a new brand framework and supporting marketing strategy.
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to support this brand repositioning and help drive the achievement of our ambitious growth targets.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Directors and be responsible for the development and implementation of the Marketing plan across all HollandGreen offices. As brand custodian, you will be responsible for building the HollandGreen brand, developing ongoing client insight and driving marketing activities to achieve the commercial and brand KPI targets.
Experienced in working within a small company environment where energy, shared passion and an ability to take the initiative and operate independently are paramount. You will have previously designed and implemented successful multi-channel Marketing Plans with a bias towards the digital sector. You will be experienced in updating websites to reflect changing requirements, developing branded content and managing SEO/PPC activities. Familiar with the social channels you will build our social media presence, developing and implementing a strong social strategy. Confident in interpreting Google Analytics and other measurement/tracking tools you will be responsible for recommending and implementing the optimal and when required dynamic marketing plan.
You should have experience of and a natural affinity to working with and getting the best out of agency and partnership relationships. Working closely with the Directors and the Client Experience manager in the Thame office, you’ll develop and deliver local PR activities to build brand awareness and drive client enquiries.
Ideally living locally to our Hampton Office and having a keen interest in both Architecture and Property you will have a good understanding of our target audience, network effectively and build awareness of relevant and targeted opportunities in the local community to help generate potential future client projects.
- B2C Marketing Professional with 4+ years’ experience (ideally Degree educated)
- Planning and implementation capabilities
- Strong and proven digital channel expertise
- Experience of content development and SEO activities
- PPC campaign management
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret Google analytics
- Digital advertising – retargeting campaigns and social advertising experience would be beneficial
- Ability to manage agency relationships – SEO/PPC/Website design
- Hands on social media management and social advertising activities – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube
- Previous responsibility for developing content and updating websites
- Local PR management
- Ability to track, measure and optimise campaigns and activities
- Strong commercial understanding and experience of delivering KPI’s
- Organisational capability and a good attention to detail
- Interest in Architecture and High End Residential
- Ability to work collaboratively but also individually as required
Based in Hampton and given the scope of the role, ideally this is a full- time position. However, we are a progressive company and would be happy to consider and discuss a more flexible or part time working arrangement for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV with supporting application to Stephen Green –